Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guitar Hero

Ok, so the new toy in our house is Adams PS3 and I made him buy Guitar Hero World Tour for it. I gotta tell you, it is really fun and pretty much everyone who plays it loves it. I have to say I prefer my Wii just a little more but for now Guitar Hero is filling the gap when we get a chance to play it. THe reason I am blogging about this is for my brother Jasen. We took it over to his house to visit and Adam and Jasen played guitar and drums. It was Jasens first time on drums and he was amazing. It was like he had been playing for years. Yesterday he sent me a text saying he had a 358 note streak. That pretty much means no matter how fast it was, he didn't screw up for 358 solid notes. Most people get like a 50 note streak! That was only his second day! Anyway, fun for the whole family. It comes with drums, guitar, and a microphone. You can buy an extra bass so you can really have 4 people playing at the same time. Just thought I'd blog cause I promised Jasen I would LOL. He says he's gonna quit his job and join a rock band, we'll see what happens.

No comments: