Monday, September 21, 2009

NEW BUSINESS

CHECK IT OUT AT BKCTREASURES.BLOGSPOT.COM


I've started a new business and now have access to thousands of products! I also get a great deal on these products and I'm willing now to pass the savings on to you. Every day I will update my blog to include more and more items that I have for sale. If you are looking for a specific type of item, let me know and I'll try and find it for you.
My new business BKC Treasures has items for Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Mother's Day, Jewelry, Candles, Dragons, Home Decor, Just for him...and more. Check daily for updates.
I will have my website up and running very soon. For now I am taking orders through my email at bkctreasures@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Also, I am offering a free gift for the first 50 people to spend $50 or more!

1 comment:

Sarah Peterson said...

cool- looks like fun ;) Tony is very good at drawing! He is growing fast!