Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just some updates and pictures!!!


Everything is going pretty well. Adam's Father is sick and we don't quite know what is going to happen with him, but otherwise things are not too bad.

I now have a more interesting Sunday class with 8 6yr olds, which wouldn't be so bad, except 6 of them are boys. We have a wild class. It is difficult to keep 8 children quiet for more than 10 seconds. I do have a couple children that are quiet throughout practically the entire lesson though.

Otherwise, Adam has been asked to help out with the boy scout campouts for the next few months which should be fun for him.

Random...Here is a picture of my new highlights! I love color!

Adam brought me and Haylee some pretty flowers. If these had been yellow they would have been the same flowers from my wedding. Very sweet!

I thought I would add some pictures of Adam since I hardly ever post any pictures of him.

So...if anyone wants to know anything, just ask and you shall receive!

No comments: