Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

So, I am feeling better. No more labor pains thank goodness, just some minor pains (kinda like mild cramps) when I begin to overdo it. So that is a good indicator for me now. I have just been taking it slow and making the kids pick things up for me instead of bending over, and of course Adam gets zachary in and out of bed for me whenever he is home to do it. Zach is having a hard time dealing with the fact that mommy can't pick him up, but he is doing better. Both are coping quite well with what mommy can and can't do. I take my house one day at a time and so far so good. Thanks to everyone who offered to help, I may still take you up on those offers in Feb or March. With Tony I went into labor early like 4 times before he was due so we will see what happens LOL. Lots of love!

I look at this picture of Tony and see baby Zachy in the background and think. WOW he was so young, I must have been crazy to have two kids that close together. Now I am doing it again. LOL
My handsome hubby


So cute, Tony playing dead.

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Glad you are doing better - no more labor pains for now is a good thing! Keep taking it easy. :)