Friday, October 17, 2008

More updates

So, we had a doctor's appt yesterday and everything seems good. The baby's heartbeat is over 150bpm which was must faster than my boys were. :) We scheduled the ultrasound for November 13th which made me happy because my boys were both discovered on the 14ths of the month. LOL Can you tell we are really hoping for a girl? The c-section is going to be scheduled on March 31st if that day is available and if not if will be March 27th or April 3rd, but I'm pretty sure that since he is scheduling it so early the 31st should be available. I really like my new doctor much better than my old doctor. Anthony is getting excited to meet his little brother/sister. Everytime I tell him I am going to the doctor he asks if I am going to get the baby out. LOL.

3 comments:

Dave & Melissa said...

Yay, how exciting! I can't wait to hear what you're having. Have you decided on names yet? I'm glad Anthony is excited, that makes is soooo much fun, doesn't it?

Dave & Melissa said...

Yeah, I'd love to get together with you and help you get a baby girl fix. LOL. Give me a call! (you have my number, right?) I'm a homemaker, so my schedule is usually pretty flexable.

rachel said...

How exciting!