Thursday, August 21, 2008

New medicine

Well, I went to see the doctor today and after telling him about my nausea taking over my life, he prescribed me a new medicine. It seems to be working but the only side effect is that it make me really sleepy so I will have to figure that one out. They say to take it at night, but I felt crappy after seeing my dinner for the second time last night...4times so I took some today and took a nice nap. Luckily my mom kept Zachy and Tony took a nap with me so it worked out pretty well. So, hopefully I will be able to sing with Carina in two weeks and not feel sick LOL.

5 comments:

Karen K. said...

Are you feeling better? What medicine did you get? I hope you feel better soon if you aren't already.

Karen K. said...

10-12 weeks is usually how long I was sick (I lost about 20 pounds the first time)...ugh. 10-12 weeks doesn't sound like long, until you have to endure it! I wish you the best.

Carina & Dan said...

brandi my dear, I need to see some more posting here. chop chop :) it was nice to see you last night; I'm so excited for our song! love ya

Dave & Melissa said...

Sorry you've been so sick. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon. How long did it last with your boys? When Dave put the baby timer thing on my blog while I was pregnant he clicked on customize (top right of your blog) and then added a gadget.

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

I hope you are feeling better by now. That is the toughest (I was really sick with Makyra) but at least it means the baby's healthy, as little as that makes you feel better it really is a good thing.