Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baby Update

So we went in to do an ultrasound to find out our due date and found out we weren't as far along as we thought. Either way it was ok, but we are around 6 weeks along and my due date is April 5th, which is a little scary since we have to do it a week early, and my sons birthday is march 26th as well as my husbands birthday is march 10th. So, Zachy may be 2 by the time he becomes a big brother, but he also may be sharing a birthday if the baby is born close to that day. Oh well, at least we know now.
Just so everyone knows and no one can be mad at me, I am very sick to my stomach pretty much all the time, very tired and sometimes cranky. I always get upset when people tell me that they don't even feel pregnant when i feel like crap so anyone who feels like crap right along with me is alright with me. LOL

1 comment:

Carina & Dan said...

sorry you are feeling sick my dear. hope that passes soon :)