Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Zachary (A picture of Zachy last year) I need to get some updated ones on here.


Today Zachy turned 1. He is such a good little boy. Never really makes a fuss and almost always goes to bed when he's supposed to. The sweetest baby I think I've ever met. So happy. He does like to eat though. Zachy out eats his big brother Tony daily. I just know to give him twice as much. He weighs in at around 25 pounds and Tony only weighs about 33. LOL He is really healthy and I couldn't wish for a happier healthier 1 yr old. So happy birthday Zachary Ryan.

5 comments:

Matt and Christy said...

Brandi, I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you! I'm glad to see that everything is going well for you.
Christy

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Hi Brandi!

I'm excited you guys have a blog! Your boys are so cute.

Do you still live in the 4th ward? Same house?

I remember you were going to move, but I never heard anything else.

Anonymous said...

Brandi,
I am so glad you posted on my blog. I'm so happy we get to catch up! We are in Utah now. We actually live down the road from Sarah and Emily and a 10 minute drive to Lanette. You have a beautiful family.
Tracey

rachel said...

Hi Brandi,
Found you through a blog through a blog... you know how it goes! :)
We met in Santa Clara 3 Ward several years ago. Don't know if you'll remember me...
Anyway, love your blog. Your boys are getting so big.
Hope all is well with you and your family...
Rachel H.

Lanette said...

Brandi, your kids are adorable! I want to see more pics! No pressure or anything, haha :)