Sunday, March 23, 2008

Brandi's blog

This is my first time blogging here, so I guess I'll just say a little about myself. I'm 23 yrs old, my name is Brandi Clark, formerly of the Johnson variety. I've been married 4 yrs in June to Adam Clark. Our children are Anthony 2 1/2 and Zachary 1. I am a stay-at-home mom and I love my job. :) My husband is working on getting a degree in construction engineering management. Don't ask me to explain exactly what that is cause...I'm still figuring that part out. We live in Oregon, but long to move somewhere else, just haven't figured out where yet. I hope to meet up with some old friends on this site and maybe some new ones. I'm friendly so talk to me. LOL

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Congrats on entering the world of the blog! I love it! MySpace is fun, but this is PERFECT for keeping grandparents and out-of-state friends/relatives happy with regular updates/pictures.