Friday, January 8, 2010

Love my kids!!!

These pictures aren't the greatest since they were taken on my phone, but you can get the idea. The last one was taken with Adam's blackberry storm ( a very cool phone). Anyway, enjoy!




We got stuck in Portland a week or so ago and ended up with a few inches of snow...like 5 it seemed. Anyway, it took us around 6 hours to make a 1 1/2 hour trip. Real fun with 3 little kids in the back seat. It all worked out, we even got to play in the snow for a little while. The boys made snow angels and threw snowballs...mostly at me. :-)

2 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

You baby's dress is cute, did you make it?

Brandi said...

No, it is one of many that I got from my wonderful cousins. Together they have like 6 girls, and we got all the cute hand me downs. It does look like something I might make if I had time though!
-Brandi