Sunday, April 12, 2009

Safe and sound

I must say I am going to miss Santa Clara 3rd ward. Not only is everyone great, but we had about 6 young men come over Friday to load up our truck for us. They hardly missed a beat when it came to getting things done. Occasionally they would stop to play with one of the boy's toys but then they would get back to work. They were Grrreat!!!
Anyway, we made it to Corvallis on Saturday around 2pm and had 3 guys from the ward plus one teenage son help us move in. It didn't take them long and now everything is here. Our moms helped us unpack about 8 totes and 8 boxes before they left. This was by far one of the easiest moves we have ever done. Now we just need to get Adam finished with school and see what happens from there.

5 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

I'm so glad you found some people from your ward up there to help you move in. I tried calling the other guy but he didn't answer. Hope you are feeling well & not to stressed out with a new baby & a big move too. love ya!

Andrea said...

Hey Brandi...it sounds like you guys are doing great!!! Congratulations on your new addition! Girls are lots of fun (I should know). I started my own blog of our family...take a look if you get a chance

westoverfamilyseven.blogspot.com

rachel said...

You're right. It IS a great ward and we will miss you. Already do...
Give that little angel kisses from me. I'm so sad I never got a chance to get over there and meet her. When you're back to "normal" (as if there's such a thing!) take a drive down here for a visit and I'll snuggle her!
Enjoy your new home.

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear the move went well and that you guys are getting settled. Miss you already.

Matt and Christy said...

Congrats on your new baby! I think you are brave for moving with a new little one!