Friday, March 20, 2009

A new adventure

I know some of you Eugenians are gonna hate me, but you would hate me more if I didn't tell you. Adam and I have acquired a rental and are moving to Corvallis on April 10th. Yes I know its next month which won't give anyone here much time to see the new baby, but I promise we will visit. We have already promised my mom/mom-in-law 2 visits a month at least. Plus, Corvallis is only 45 mins away if you take hwy 99.
We are renting a cute 3 bed duplex near the college so that Adam will only 10 mins or so away in an emergency as opposed to an hour away where we are now.
In other news, we also bought a minivan, so we are officially a mormon family now, I guess. LOL It seems like everyone drives a minivan if they have kids and go to the LDS church. Thats another good thing, the church is right down the street and it seems as though we will live close to everything.
Love you all, sorry for the potentially bad news.

4 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

oh sad :( but that will be a much nicer commute for Adam. text me or something when you have Haylee, I'm back to work now so I'd love to stop by & visit you at the hospital

Daniel and Tiffany Ward said...

We will have to get together sometime! We live about 45 minutes from Corvallis in the opposite direction.

Blevins family of three said...

Hey!! We live off 35th street which is on the corner of Campus. We live in the OSU family housing! That is fun that you are moving up here! we will have to get together soon. If you need any help moving we can help. My number is 541-255-5880 if you need anything!!

Blevins family of three said...

So we are actually in Corvallis
1st ward too!! You are meeting at the Stake Center on Harrison right? That will be fun to know someone else as well! There are quite a few younger couples, so you will love it! I was trying to figure out where you will live, but I guess when you get here I will see!! I can't wait!