Monday, December 1, 2008

Awesome

Ok, I did it. I finally went and saw twilight. I don't usually like to go do the popular thing just because everyone else likes it, but it was worth it. I must say, everyone should have an Edward in their lives, and the special powers are just a plus. LOL
Adam went with me, and I think he thought they were gonna let her turn into a vampire till Edward saved her. I think he wanted her to turn! Either way the movie was good. A question though. Is this just the first book that they covered in the movie? Or, did they cover some of the second? I haven't read them yet so I wondered. I might consider it though but I don't want to start on the second one if they covered that one in the movie.

3 comments:

Carina & Dan said...

I'm so glad you liked Twilight. If you liked the movie then you will just LOVE the book. It has much more detail of Edward's awesomeness & lots more loviness & developement of their relationship. The movie was only the first book. I can't wait for the 2nd!!!! love ya. ps: check your email, I'm going to send you a funny parody of the Twilight movie that I enjoyed.

Carina & Dan said...

thats cool that Adam went with you. I could't persuade Dan to come, he is convinced it is a chick flick - end of story :)

Sarah Peterson said...

the books are WAY better... so if you liked the movie, you would most definitely like the books! Yup- the movie was only the 1st book...The books are very fast paced and I'm sure if you started now you wouldn't want to put them down. You'd be done with all 4 before the 2nd movie came out ;)