Tuesday, July 22, 2008

memories

My friend Sarah did this on her blog, and I thought it was neat, so I'm gonna do it on mine!
Here are the rules:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or you and Adam... or both!) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember (as long as its nice)!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Aren't memories fun! Can't wait to see...

4 comments:

Sarah Peterson said...

well- I remember when I had come over to your house so we could meet up with the boys at a movie later in the day. You were trying to teach (well, tell me) how to french kiss Devin! You and Zac were pros at kissing and you promised you would show me when we all met up! hahaha, thanks for the lessons Brandi- they have come into lots of use!! ;)

Lindsay Marchant said...

I remember you liking Bobby Smallwood. Sorry if that brings up weird memories. I just remember thinking "no way" cause it was such a small world!

Dave & Melissa said...

I have so many memories of you it's hard to choose. Most of all I remember you and girls camp and young women activities. Oh, the days! It feels like another life, doesn't it????

rachel said...

I remember chatting with you one Sunday in the foyer and thinking you were SO nice!!!